- Your dryer takes over 50 minutes to dry a load of laundry or more than one cycle.
- The top of your dryer is hot to the touch while in operation.
- Dryer lint is collecting on the inside of the dryer door.
- There is a slight burning smell while drying your laundry.
- Humidity is found inside the dryer door.
- Water is found in the transition hose connecting the dryer to the wall.
- Excessive lint is found on dark clothing.
- There is a moldy or musty smell on your clothing.
- You have never had your dryer vent system cleaned.
Benefits of having us clean your dryer vent:
- Reduces your risk of having a dryer fire.
- Your laundry will dry much faster because your dryer can breathe again.
- Drastically lowers your power bill, saving you up to $288 per year. The service pays for itself in energy savings.
- Extends the life of your dryer with fewer repairs. Your dryer does not have to work as hard with a clean dryer vent.
- Helps save the environment because your dryer uses much less energy. A clean vent is a green vent!
- Reduces the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning if using a gas dryer.
Post a Comment