Dryer Vent Doctor specializes in dryer vent cleaning, dryer vent repair and dryer vent installation in the Metro Atlanta area. 100% money back guarantee! We are the best! Call 404.901.4412.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dryer duct cleaning tips from Dryer Vent Doctor.

Most people never think about their dryer vent until they have a problem. Over 15,000 dryer fires occur every year. Most of these fires could have been prevented with regular dryer vent cleaning.


Drying clothes isn't all your dryer does.  It also removes excess lint. Your lint screen inside your dryer catches about 60% of this lint. The remaining 40% has the potential to gather inside your dryer vent pipe. If this lint is not removed regularly you will have problems.  


Matthew Bales, owner of the Dryer Vent Doctor says "In my estimation approximately 75% of all homes have this problem. My competition is the people themselves not realizing they have this problem."

A few warning signs of a restricted dryer duct include:
  • Does you dryer takes over 50 minutes to dry a load of laundry?
  • Is the top of your dryer hot?
  • Is their lint builup inside the dryer door?
  • Has your lint screen stopped collecting lint?
  • Have you noticed excess humidity in you laundry room?
If you have these symptoms don't wait, get your dryer vent cleaned as soon as possible. Dryer vent cleaning will save you money and could save your life.  Dont' become a statistic call the Dryer Vent Doctor today.
 
Dryer Vent Doctor of Metro Atlanta
404-901-4412

3 comments:

  1. Good to get the best tips for duct cleaning. In Toronto I get professional services for duct cleaning, in-fact duct cleaning is so important for healthy indoor air quality.

    Air duct cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice details you shared here about duct cleaning. Really great thank you very much, and appreciate this work.

    Markham Duct Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirty ducts do not necessarily mean that your indoor air is contaminate,d but they can contribute to health issues including allergic reactions, asthmatic conditions, and respiratory problems. http://waterdamagerestorationdallastexas.com/tag/paintless-dent-repair-houston/

    ReplyDelete